An air conditioner is an important appliance in any home as it keeps the air filtered inside the home. So, servicing the air conditioner regularly ensures that the device works properly while being trouble-free all around the year. Besides, regular air conditioner maintenance service also helps to deal with issues like noisy systems, water leakage from the unit, etc. And calling a professional for the service ensures that you can avoid the cost associated with major replacement.
Some of The Things That You Can Expect from Air Conditioner Service
1. Cleaning and checkup of the device: The first step of air conditioner servicing is to check the sign of water dripping in the system. Here, it is the role of the technician is to check and identify the leakage issue from the inside pipes and tubes. And therefore, he will drain the pipes and tubes, remove the dirt, and clean the unit to improve its performance.
2. Cleaning air filter and fin: The air conditioner device collects a huge amount of dirt and dust during operations. Therefore, cleaning the air filter and fin is an important part of both commercial and residential air conditioning service to ensure removal of dirt and dust and prevention of issues like not cooling or ice formation. Besides, cleaning the fin is important to prevent dust or mold buildup.
3. Checking the level of coolant: Next part of air conditioner servicing is to check the coolant level in the AC. The AC stops performing properly if the coolant level is low.
4. Cleaning the AC condenser and evaporate oil: Often dirt and dust accumulation can cause the AC to overheat. So, the condenser and evaporate coil are cleaned during AC servicing to prevent further damage to the unit.
5. Cleaning the AC condenser and evaporate fan: Cleaning these fans is important during air conditioner repair to ensure the fans properly operate.
6. Overall inspection of the unit: This is the last step of air conditioning maintenance service. In this step, the major components of the AC unit including the condenser, fan motor, evaporator, compressor, thermostat, and others are checked to detect any faults.